Protocol for Covid-19
We are looking forward to having you back with us at Avivage Massage. Your safety and wellness are our priority.
- All appointments will be booked online (through the MindBody App or on this site under Book Now) to minimize contact.
- If you are having any issues scheduling online, please email us right away for a faster response or leave a voice mail: 651-222-8222 or use this online email form. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Gratuity for your therapist can be paid with cash or added to your credit card after your massage. An email will be sent to you.
- When booking an appointment online, be sure to enter payment information. We will process payment after your massage and send you an email receipt. You may bring cash gratuity or add it to your card on file after your massage.
Available Massage Services
- We will only provide 60 minute sessions until further notice.
- 60 minute single, couples/doubles and prenatal massages are available to book.
- If you are unable to make it to your appointment please text 651-222-8222 as early as possible.
- For same day cancellation and/or "no show", you will be charged for the full session. Please give us at least a 24-hour notice if you need to reschedule to avoid charges.
Arriving For Your Appointment
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your session time.
- If you are late for your appointment, your appointment session time will be reduced.
- Remove your shoes in the area of stairs before entering the space.
- Gloves will be provided for therapists to use at the clients’ request. Hand sanitizer will be provided both before and after treatments.
- We will continue to allow a minimum of 30 minutes in between each client so that our therapists can properly disinfect their treatment space.
- Therapists will be properly sanitizing and disinfecting each treatment room in accordance with Minnesota Department of Health guidelines, between each appointment to ensure a clean and safe environment for our clients.
- HEPA air purifiers will be used in each treatment room which are designed to help eliminate germs and keep the air clean.
- We will provide linens from a professional laundry service that uses an ozone sanitizing system, the same sanitization used in hospitals. We will only use sheets during your session for your safety and blankets upon request if you get too cold.
Assumption Of Risk
- You understand that by coming to Avivage Massage for services, you are assuming the risk of exposure to the coronavirus (or other public health risk).